this weekPontiac, MI+19 milesDogs for Adoption
FOR MY PET FINDER FRIENDS, PLEASE CONTACT THE SHELTER AT (248) 858-XXXX FOR MORE INFO. MY ID NUMBER IS #326955 I AM AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION, HOWEVER DUE TO MY BREED MY ADOPTION WILL HAVE TO BE FACILITATED THROUGH A RESCUE ORGANIZATION. PLE...
Lego is 8yrs old. He has been in our family since he was a puppy, but after his human sister was born, he seems to be very unhappy. She's just a baby still and the attention that Lego needs is not possible for us to provide. When we moved to a new house after the baby came, he's has had a hard time adjusting. Lego is a little bit hyper at times and he loves to play, but toys don't stay around l...
Similar
over a month agoHazel Park, MI+18 milesDogs for Adoption
How can you resist this face? Meet Beatrice. She had a DNA test and is 75% American Staffordshire Terrier. The other 25% could be almost anything. If you ask me, it looks like Boston Terrier with that smushed nose and cow patch coloring. She is appro...
over a month agoHazel Park, MI+18 milesDogs for Adoption
How can you resist this face? Meet Beatrice. She had a DNA test and is 75% American Staffordshire Terrier. The other 25% could be almost anything. If you ask me, it looks like Boston Terrier with that smushed nose and cow patch coloring. She is approximately 2yrs old, so the perfect balance of playful and lazy energy. She loves to snuggle her people! She really thinks she is a lap dog even thou...